• There is a 10 minute grace period for all appointments. If you are running up to 10 minutes late to your appointment please call or text to let me know at 425-449-6050. Depending on the length of your appointment, we may not be able to complete any or all of your scheduled services. Anything over 15 minutes late will result in canceling your appointment. This allows me to stay on track and not inconvenience the other appointments for that day.
*If you are unable to make your appointment due to "running late", you may be charged a fee if you aren't able to come in.
• All booking and canceling must be done online.
• You have up to 24 hours before your appointment to cancel online.
• NEW CLIENTS: Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the required paperwork.
An “emergency cancellation“ is defined as a serious and unexpected situation that must be tended to immediately. If the cancellation is due to illness of either the client or a family member, please refrain from re-booking your next appointment until everyone in the household is free from exhibiting symptoms. This is to help reduce the risk of transmitting viruses to your service provider as well as other clients by association.
•Please text* or call* 425-449-6050 if you have an emergency cancellation and cannot make your appointment.
• If you have an emergency and cannot make the appointment you will not be charged for that specific appointment.
*Please note: If, for whatever reason you have more than 3 emergencies within a 3 month period you will be asked to not pre-book any future appointments.
• A "no show" is defined as not showing up for your appointment in the time it was scheduled for. If you do not show up for your appointment you will be charged 100% of the appointment you missed.
• If you have "no-showed" more than 2 times in a 6 month period you will no longer be able to book online.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
Clients under the age of 17 must have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian and be present for the intake. Guests ages 13-17 can enjoy treatments without a parent present. Guests ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.